Build a Bear on the Inspiration?

nicnat

I believe I read somewhere that on some Carnival ships they have a build a bear time in Camp Carnival. Does anyone know if that is offered on the Inspiration? If so, do you know what day on a 4day that would be offered? DD is 6 and one of her favorite things to do is Build a bear. She received Carnival Gift certificate for Christmas and wants to spend it on a bear. Thanks.

i thought the bear building was a "family event" that required a parent present.. is that true? i thought i read that on one of the capers.

That would be okay too if that is how they do it. DD and I are usually together @ the mall build a bear. I carry the wallet when her gift card doesn't cover everything.:D Mom don't leave home without her!

i thought the bear building was a "family event" that required a parent present.. is that true? i thought i read that on one of the capers.

Yeah baby, Yeahbaby.

Sorry couldn't resist. I think that's right, at least I know my SIL was there when her girls built theirs.

I've never heard of this, but am excited, as I'm taking DW, DS, and DD on the Inspiration in a little over a month. I found the following link when I googled "Carnival Build A Bear." Ironically, it came from this web site and if the search function was working, would've saved me my precious 15-30 seconds. No matter...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=585771

I've never heard of this, but am excited, as I'm taking DW, DS, and DD on the Inspiration in a little over a month. I found the following link when I googled "Carnival Build A Bear." Ironically, it came from this web site and if the search function was working, would've saved me my precious 15-30 seconds. No matter...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=585771

Thanks for the link. DD usually ends up with puppies, I have a feeling we will not end up with a bear after reading the other posts. This will be her souvenier from the ship. Now we might not have to bring along 3 or 4 "friends." Maybe we can limit to one and then make one on ship.:)

As an adult addicted to Build a Bear (I travel a lot and always make a bear from each city I go to) I found the bear kits in the Formalities shop on my last cruise. Keep in mind that these aren't real Build a Bears and the quality isn't the best...but still a great way to remember your cruise!

Yeah baby, Yeahbaby.

Sorry couldn't resist. I think that's right, at least I know my SIL was there when her girls built theirs.

LOL!! I KNEW THAT NAME WOULDN'T BE TAKEN! ONLY TOOK 1 TRY! ANYWAY, WE LOVE BUILD A BEAR TOO!!

Archived