Private Island Beach Break tour offered by Carnival.

tomcatguy74

We did this excursion 2 years ago ~ here's what I wrote about it:

We did the Private Island Beach Break at Bannister Island in Belize. This was a nice beach day, although we liked Paradise Beach in Cozumel better.

Bannister Island has a covered outdoor restauant/bar with decent bar-type food (chicken fingers, burgers, nachos, hot dogs, bar-b-q chicken). There are clean restrooms. The beach is pretty nice, with lounge chairs, float mats, some shaded hut-type seating. The swimming area was calm the day we were there. Didn't see too many snorkelers, but maybe if you go on the other side of the dock. For an extra charge, you can rent kayaks or pedal boats. Wait-persons come around to your lounger and bring you drinks/food.

The excursion left directly from the Carnival Miracle, took about a half hour to get to the Island. Stayed on the Island for about 4 hours. We had a fun time.

If you have questions, I'll be glad to try to answer. :)

Oh, goodness. I am very "directionally challenged", especially in areas I'm not familiar with. :rolleyes: All I can tell you is that we anchored a few miles from the port of Belize. The Island was the opposite direction from the ship, so farther away from the port than the ship was. I would guess that the Island must have been 15 miles or so from the ship, so probably approx. 20 miles from the port of Belize. Now, what direction from the port ~ I cannot tell you because I have no clue! Good luck. :)

Well the google earth images from belize are like from 5 or more years ago!

So bannister island is still virgin it was not an turist island yet, It took me a lot of time to find the island but i did find it eventually :cool:

dsadasduy5.png

dasd444ab8.png

566.jpg

2622.jpg

Bannister is the best you can find in belize!

If you dont fear crocodiles you can go to Caye chapel...

$50 USD: Non-Golfing Visitors to the Island. Includes use of amenities such as pool, beach, fitness center, etc.

$150 USD: Golfing Guests. Includes unlimited golf, golf club rental, and golf cart usage as well as use of all island amenities.

Archived