cruise critic door signs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

my original sign has graced every cabin door for my last 14 cruises..and ready to pack for up-coming. I found "tropical" stickers to trick it out. I book g'tee..always, so usually on same deck..I was leaving for dinner one evening, and a c/steward soptted me, and smilled..OH !, finally I get to meet you!!!..I see your pretty door all the time, and wonder who always, has it..So now see why your sign in so pretty..it matches you!..How nice a comment was that!...it stays in a flat cardboard mailing box, from P.O. It is now a Platinum cruiser also. I just stuck cut-apart magnetic biz card on back(wont stick to door), but..I use dubble-stik tape in the squares of magnets..so I rescue it each cruze, when I have to pack..I also have a page with other saying re: travel on it.and makes it easy to find my door! Some ppl leave me written notes on it..lucky---me

my original sign has graced every cabin door for my last 14 cruises..and ready to pack for up-coming. I found "tropical" stickers to trick it out. I book g'tee..always, so usually on same deck..I was leaving for dinner one evening, and a c/steward soptted me, and smilled..OH !, finally I get to meet you!!!..I see your pretty door all the time, and wonder who always, has it..So now see why your sign in so pretty..it matches you!..How nice a comment was that!...it stays in a flat cardboard mailing box, from P.O. It is now a Platinum cruiser also. I just stuck cut-apart magnetic biz card on back(wont stick to door), but..I use dubble-stik tape in the squares of magnets..so I rescue it each cruze, when I have to pack..I also have a page with other saying re: travel on it.and makes it easy to find my door! Some ppl leave me written notes on it..lucky---me

I make a new one for each cruise...love your nostalgic version...also do magnets on cafepress for each cruise...buy enough to give out to staff & CC friends as momentos

Also help you to find your door quicker when you are down a long hall with many same looking doors

Archived