Sailing from San Pedro...

2B@C

I posted on the West Coast departures board as well:

For anyone who has sailed from San Pedro recently, how early can you arrive at the port? I read a recent post that said no vehicles were allowed in before 12:00pm to let disembarking passengers leave in a somewhat orderly manner. We'll be on the Diamond Princess 4/16 sailing, a Wednesday, pier 93 if that makes any difference. One of the NCL ships will be turning around that day as well (pier 92) so there could be 5000+ people trying to get in and out over the course of a few hours, so I can understand if they are limiting access. But we are scheduled to sail at 4:00, and I guess all pax need to be on board one hour earlier (and Princess recommends arriving after 1:00 for faster boarding), that just seems like a tight window to make this all happen.

Based on our travel arrangements, between the early flight, transportation and a quick stop for provisions, we expect to be arriving between 11:00-11:30. Are we going to have to sit on the curb for an hour before they let us in?

Archived