Private tours in San Juan

garbagemancjc

We are a family of 5, 1 senior, 2 adults and 2 teens and will be arriving 3/31 from 3 to 10pm on the Liberty. We prefer private tours as opposed to ship tours. We live in Florida and get plenty of beach time so the beach is out. Any suggestions??

Here’s where Cruise Critic has really come through for us. When we first started cruising, we were uncomfortable with using independent tour guides instead of cruise line-sponsored excursions. Now, we’re able to pre-plan customized island tours with local guides who are knowledgeable, reliable and well networked with their peers. It was clear that if any one of our guides had run into a problem with a vehicle, they would have been able to call someone else to help out.

We found each of our guides to be pleasant and personable. Let me also say that without exception, these independent operators were very well aware of Cruise Critic and the importance of maintaining their reputation on these boards.

In San Juan, as I’ve said, we found Victor of Countryside Tours, and you can read about our experiences with him in my post above. He gave us such a great tour that we’d like to come back and spend a little more time. Here’s how to contact him. countrysidetourspr@yahoo.com 787-593-9014.Tell him “Cindy” said hello. And don’t believe a word he says about me

Archived