Best Hotels in San Juan?

7777leila

I got the Sheraton this last Feb for $109 from Hotwire. [a $15 per room tax added at hotel] It is located across from one of the piers and you can walk all around Old San Juan from it. Very nice hotel. Great views from the pool on the roof.

I would book this hotel again! :)

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Isla Verde back in January for one night. It was very clean, staff was friendly, and in walking distance to the beach (about a block), it is also near the airport. I am not sure what we paid for the night, but it was around 180 a night or so, I think. Our room was on the top floor, executive level, which included continental breakfast. We had a balcony with a view of the ocean as well. The room itself was on the small side, especially with a queen bed. The balcony was more of a "standing room only" balcony, as it was only about 2 feet or so deep.

• 3 weeks later...

you can easily get a resort hotel under 200 on priceline. depending on the month. marriott, caribe hilton and the intercontinental are averaging 110 - 150 on priceline.

Archived