Pacific Dawn Exercise Deck

• 4 weeks later...

If you are a jogger as opposed to a walker, just be aware that there is a small sign (very easy to miss) requesting that joggers go one way and walkers the other.

It is a good idea as it allows people to make way for each other, rather than having your heels tromped on (or tromping on someone's heels) as the joggers try to get round the walkers. The sign also tells you the length of the circuit. It is near the entrance to the Dome.

Finally, if you go early you will have the track to yourself, and you can then go and get breakfast in the Buffet before the crowds. It really is an 'early bird gets the worm' proposition. I would go up there at 6:00AM :eek: , if you can manage it.

Have a great cruise.

If you are a jogger as opposed to a walker, just be aware that there is a small sign (very easy to miss) requesting that joggers go one way and walkers the other.

It is a good idea as it allows people to make way for each other, rather than having your heels tromped on (or tromping on someone's heels) as the joggers try to get round the walkers. The sign also tells you the length of the circuit. It is near the entrance to the Dome.

Finally, if you go early you will have the track to yourself, and you can then go and get breakfast in the Buffet before the crowds. It really is an 'early bird gets the worm' proposition. I would go up there at 6:00AM :eek: , if you can manage it.

Have a great cruise.

Ah, good to see someone has read and taken notice of the sign!! :rolleyes: This drove me crazy on my cruise. The majority of passengers would be going the "correct" way, but oh no, some people would just have to go in the opposite direction. Like you said though, go early to avoid the crowds!!

Ah, good to see someone has read and taken notice of the sign!! :rolleyes: This drove me crazy on my cruise. The majority of passengers would be going the "correct" way, but oh no, some people would just have to go in the opposite direction. Like you said though, go early to avoid the crowds!!

Hmmmm...saw the sign about not jogging before 8am, but not the direction ettiquette...not that I went there much. Did enough walking up/down stairs!!!

Archived