What's the deal?

nsshel

Hmm -- have you checked over on the rollcall boards? I do know that some people over there have been working on scheduling their own excursions. There's some kind of jeep tour in Aruba, and a few other things. We're doing the first leg of the repositioning, and a lot of the CC excusions are for the second leg, it seems that there were a few more.

as ocn notes, your odds of actually going to Grand Cayman are so-so ... click the "Tropical Weather Update" on the celebrity.com home page .. mentions that ships won't be stopping there TFN. I'm sure they are working as fast as they can to get back in business, and maybe they'll but they were hit REALLY hard. I read that something like 90 percent of the island's homes sustained damage. Just found this site FULL of news about the island:
[url]http://www.caymannetnews.com/[/url]
It mentions that they hope to resume school for the islands' kids by Oct. 30.

Thanks for the info. The website that you mentioned was interesting. Looks like there won't be much happening while we are there, if indeed they stop at Cayman. Two years ago when we were there the swells were too bad to tender in. Maybe next time----

Archived