Review & Pics of Cabana @ Margaritaville

As You Wish

I visited Grand Turk the week of February 25th and booked the poolside cabana there. The cost was $100 for up to 4 people to use. No beverages or food were included. Inside the cabana was a table, four chairs, a ceiling fan which was strong enough to make it feel as though the a/c was on, and a button to call the Margaritaville waiter over to buy food or drinks. Outside the cabana were two loungers on the deck and there was a shower for rinsing off.

I thought it was worth the money to have somewhere cool to get out of the heat. Even though there were umbrellas by the poolside loungers, it was much cooler inside the cabana with the ceiling fan blowing. It was also nice to get such quick service from the waiter, though I have to say the drinks were over-priced and not as good as I'd hoped they'd be. The key lime pie there was definitely worth the price.

Here are some pictures.

2983109110100995251S600x600Q85.jpg

2415046370100995251S600x600Q85.jpg

2847467750100995251S600x600Q85.jpg

2590627410100995251S600x600Q85.jpg

2407940560100995251S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks for the post. We are traveling to Grand Turk this year and since we have never visited, weren't sure what to do. Did you hear from any other passengers what was a nice thing to do while on the island?

The cabanas were listed as a shore excursion on the ship, so that's how I reserved mine. Once in port, I went to the manager at Margaritaville, and she unlocked the cabana to let us in. I don't know if you can rent them directly through Margaritaville or not.

• 2 weeks later...

We were the only ship in port and happened to be one of the first people off the ship, so I guess we were lucky that no one else was there yet. The place did fill up after a while, but it was nice having it to ourselves for a bit.

Archived