cash tips

momxthree

SORRY! another question which I'm sure has been answered a 100 times. I understand the pre tipping, and tipping at the end of your cruise. But does anyone tip daily, ie. if you get a drink from the bar, at the end of your meals?

When you order a drink from any of the bars onboard, they automatically add a 15% tip to your sea pass bill along with the price of the drink. If you would like to tip the bartender or server more, you can certainly do that. You have to sign for the drink and it has the 15% added to the slip, you can add more to it if you would like, so the additional tip would also be put on your sea-pass account.

if you buy wine in the gift shop and want to drink it at dinner, does it cost you a 15 percent tip? do you give it to your room attendant to take to the dining room for you?

You can't buy wine or liquor in the duty free shop and consume it onboard. It will be delivered to your stateroom on the last night of the cruise.

You can bring two bottles of wine onboard at initial embarkation and drink it in your cabin. I am pretty sure they charge you a $25 corkage fee if you bring it to the dining room to be served.

Archived