Serenade back in Alaska in 2009?

Has anyone heard if Serenade is likely to head back to Alaska next year? The May calendar hasn't been released yet, but this year they show Serenade doing the Panama Canal at the end of April, but for next year there's no Panama sailing or repositioning on the calendar as of yet. It looks like her last Caribbean sailing on the calendar is April 11.

I really want to sail on Serenade to Alaska (my inner 3 year old is stamping her foot :D), but I'm trying to figure out whether I can wait 'til spring of next year or if I should try to squeeze in a third cruise this year at the end of the summer, which would not be kind to my bank account :cool:

They haven't released itineraries for the middle of April 2009 or beyond for most ships. The Panama Canal itineraries are usually the last they open up so I would not take that as an indication she won't be going back to Alaska.

I'm really hopeful Serenade will be back in Alaska doing the Vancouver roundtrip itinerary as I already have plans to book her.

Look for Alaska 2009 itineraries to open up the first week in April.

Archived