Cruise paid in full????

puggal

I went thru a TA to book my cruise since this was my first time cruisin. I paid the June cruise on the Mariner in full last month. Is there a way for me to tell if RCCL shows the cruise paid in full? My credit card has been charged. Do I just trust that payment has been received by RCCL?

TAs tell me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to apply the payment directly to RCCL as if paid by the customer directly so that it shows the same as an airplane flight. - in regards to Homeland Security laws.

The TA should send a reciept, via mail or email. And, if you charged it, it should show on your bill as Royal Caribbean as the payee.

Random thoughts on my part.

I did get a paid in full statement from my TA and my charged card statement shows payment to RCC so I guess I should relax and know that payment as been recived by RCCL. Thanks for the info.

If I remember correctly, if you are allowed to print your boarding documents from the RCCL website, that will confirm your payment has been received.

Last year, we attempted to print our docs out and were not allowed to do so. After a call to RCCL, we found out there was a problem with the check from our travel agent (agent forgot to sign the check and it had to be returned for signature). Once that problem was corrected via express mail, then we could print out our documents.

So, long story short, if you are able to print out your boarding documents, everything is okey dokey.

I did get a paid in full statement from my TA and my charged card statement shows payment to RCC so I guess I should relax and know that payment as been recived by RCCL. Thanks for the info.

Yep, nothing to do now but relax, start planning your excursions and all the fun you are going to have!

I went thru a TA to book my cruise since this was my first time cruisin. I paid the June cruise on the Mariner in full last month. Is there a way for me to tell if RCCL shows the cruise paid in full? My credit card has been charged. Do I just trust that payment has been received by RCCL?

Have you tried the RCL website? Register and enter your booking #. I believe it works even if you booked through a TA.

If I remember correctly, if you are allowed to print your boarding documents from the RCCL website, that will confirm your payment has been received.

Excellent idea. I forgot about that. You can't print it until it's paid for.

You are sooooo smart.:D

Archived