Room Key/Card

deuceguy

hey can someone tell me if your room key is a different card than your drink card?? We have an all inclusive drink package which on Royal Carribean was the room key card with a sticker on it. Someone told me that Carnival gives you a seperate room key card and a drink/sail and sign card.

thanks for the answers

deuceguy

Only the Holiday and Celebration and perhaps one or two of the oldest Fantasy class ships have unique room keys. On all of the other ships the Sail and Sign card also works as the room key.

The Sail and Sign card is what you use to make purchases on the ship. You mention an all-inclusive drink package, is this package for soft drinks or are you part of a group which has purchased an alcoholic beverage package?. If you mean soft drink then you will use a soda card which is separate from the S&S card. If it is an alcohol plan I can't help. Never sailed with one.:D

We're on the Miracle and yes it's an all inclusive alcohol package.

I have never heard of an all inclusive alcohol card. I know that they have a drink card that is all you can drink soda. Is that what you are talking about?

If you do have an all inclusive alcohol card where did you get it?

I have never heard of an all inclusive alcohol card. I know that they have a drink card that is all you can drink soda. Is that what you are talking about?

If you do have an all inclusive alcohol card where did you get it?

All-inclusive alcoholic drink cards are available to groups of 30 or more. Everyone in the group must purchase one as part of the group. For a seven day cruise they cost $280.

BrendaB1 mentioned that it depends on the ship........can anyone who has been on the Miracle help answer the question?? :)

~Kristina

The Miracle is a Spirit class ship.

On all Destiny/Triumph/Spirit/Conquest/Splendor class ships the Sign and Sail card is also the room key.

On all Holiday class ships the room key is separate.

On Fantasy class ships the older ones are separate and newer ones are the same. Where the split falls I'm unsure.

Fantasy separate

Imagination separate

Elation same

Paradise same

Ecstasy ?

Fascination?

Inspiration ?

Sensation?

The Miracle is a Spirit class ship.

On all Destiny/Triumph/Spirit/Conquest/Splendor class ships the Sign and Sail card is also the room key.

On all Holiday class ships the room key is separate.

On Fantasy class ships the older ones are separate and newer ones are the same. Where the split falls I'm unsure.

Fantasy separate

Imagination separate

Elation same

Paradise same

Ecstasy ?

Fascination?

Inspiration ?

Sensation?

The Inspiration is the same key, not separate.

Archived