Anyone on Valor 4/23 in St. Thomas?

blasta

Let me know if you're interested in doing a day sail. We need two more people if we want to go with Kathleen's High Pockets! I've already posted on our roll call, but I'd figure to post here too just in case.

Best regards,

blasta

Kathleen is awesome. Don't pass up the chance. She has a 42 fot sail boat. The most she can take is 6 people. It includes an open bar, lunch, snorkelinh, sunning. She always tries to go to places where you won't have a crowd. We just went with her in early Feb. & it was by far the best excursion I have ever taken.

I'm going with Simplicity Charters. I wanted to go with Kathleen but they are willing to go with just two people and adjust to our later schedule and Kathleen wasn't willing to do that. voter, Kathleen accepts up to 6 so that would work for if you're interested. www.sailhighpockets.com

Catfish, it will be fun. Simplicity is doing to do a full day sail with breakfast and lunch included. Several snorkelling spots, great sailing on an actual sailboat. Maximum is 6 people and it is only $125 per person. They all sail out of Red Hook so you have to take a cab which is about $10-12 per person each way and it is about 25 minutes from the ship so it will be tight but doable with the Valor coming in at 9 am. You can get more information on www.simplicitycharters.com. You can also book with Island Marketing and it is the VIP Sail excursion. I forget their website but you can do a search on google.

Regards,

blasta

I received an email from Kathleen this morning saying that a couple contacted them. I'm willing to switch and go with them so let me know ASAP if you're going with them as I need to cancel with Simplicity.

Thanks,

blasta

Archived