DID you do this with seamiles?

pne

Just got a call from sea miles for 3000.00 they give me a 7nite cruise ,a 7nite resort,and a 5 nite in mexico if i do this today they take my 10,000 points and that is used for a 500 deposit then i pay 200 a month for 12 months i have to use the vacation in the next 18 months sounded like a scam i called back seamiles and it's for real and this is through http://www.registryvacations.com.)just trying to get some feed back

Just got a call from sea miles for 3000.00 they give me a 7nite cruise ,a 7nite resort,and a 5 nite in mexico if i do this today they take my 10,000 points and that is used for a 500 deposit then i pay 200 a month for 12 months i have to use the vacation in the next 18 months sounded like a scam i called back seamiles and it's for real and this is through www.registryvacations.com.)just trying to get some feed back

What exactly is included in the land vacation and the resort vacation?

And why was it today only?

I had actually gotten this and then returned it but if you can cruise at other times than school holidays it's not a bad deal. It is the same people who did the Carnival Vacation Club but Carnival removed them from their ships. The cruise is to a certain amount and if it goes over you can pay the difference. The resorts are time shares (mostly in Florida). We have stayed at a couple of them with CVC but paid the $299 for the week. You would pay quite a bit to stay in these places without the certificate but of course they will want you to go through a presentation (we did not go the second time we used the certificate). It is also supposed to include travel insurance. They do charge you interest if you do not pay for it in full.

yea i told them no too cause by the time i get airfare to do all the travel it would cost me aleast 500 to 1000 i think plus i like to cruise instead of a resort last dec we did a cruise with air for 1600 so i'll keep looking for the deals

I got a call from seamiles this week while at work. I told them I did not have time to talk to them then and for them to email or send me the offer. Of course they have not done either yet. We are members of CVC also and have used most of the points and resort certificates. Only one more to go. Not sure if I would invest another $3000 at this time.

Sea Miles is not what its cracked up to be. It takes forever to get a free cruise for two and considering if you leave a balance on the card their higher than normal interest rate that you pay, you could use the money you save on interest for a cruise!

I went ahead and cashed in my Sea Miles for a discount on a Disney Cruise. I'm dumping the card. Another "looking through rose colored glasses"scheme is what it is.

Archived