Differences in Dolphin Disc pkgs in Coz...

bnsilly

Is the only difference between the

Dolphin Swim and the Royal Dolphin Swim the fact that you get to do the thing where the dolphins push you out of the water?? Trying to figure out which pkg to buy and I don't really care to do the thing where they lift you out of the water...Anyone have any advice that has looked into the different pkgs??

We were there about a little over a year ago. We looked at packages and chose the royal - that way you get to do everything offered with the dolphins. The push is really very cool, and was the very best of the experience for the kids - (I almost lost my bottoms - wear tight ones) It is a once in a lifetime thing. My parents, sisters and the kids loved it and thought it was worth the money - also bring some extra bucks for pictures - expensive but worth having the memory - unless you plan to do this again - I say go for broke.

We had done the private sea lion thing about 4 years ago - and I liked that even better than the dolphins. Just depends on your budget and wants.

Karla

We were there about a little over a year ago. We looked at packages and chose the royal - that way you get to do everything offered with the dolphins. The push is really very cool, and was the very best of the experience for the kids - (I almost lost my bottoms - wear tight ones) It is a once in a lifetime thing. My parents, sisters and the kids loved it and thought it was worth the money - also bring some extra bucks for pictures - expensive but worth having the memory - unless you plan to do this again - I say go for broke.

We had done the private sea lion thing about 4 years ago - and I liked that even better than the dolphins. Just depends on your budget and wants.

Karla

what is the weight limit for the dolpiins? or is there one?

I think the Royal Dolphin swim is definitely worth it. We did the royal swim on Feb. 21/08 and it was fantastic! I think the main difference is we had 2 dolphins to our group of 10 people and the other groups doing the cheaper program only had 1 dolphin (and that's why they can't do the push, you need 2 dolphins for it). It's just a really great experience.

I don't think there really is a weight limit. My husband weighs in the 280 lb range and there was no difficulty. I have read posts of people over 300 lbs doing the dolphin programs. You can take a look at the pics below, it was an unforgettable time!

1296876026_n510875753_679363_93241.jpg.64a5dc5749f7237048c37953e3059b6a.jpg

1459968692_n510875753_679359_82901.jpg.f28fe888c10ec6044732e96722a83adf.jpg

Archived