Car Rental Recs - St Barts & St. Maarten

SuzCruise

Johnny - thanks so much for the info on St. Maarten. Now that I know there are some major car rental agencies at the pier - I am determined to find them. I haven't had much luck doing so thru the www - so I'll just have to go old school and use the phone. ;) I can't thank you enough for letting me pick your brain. It was the exact info I needed!

CanadaGal - You have now twice rudely told me to take my thread to another forum. This is the appropriate forum for my thread and I am getting great information, just none of it from you. Why do you keep visiting this thread when you find it so offensive and you have nothing of value to offer? Please take the negativity and drama elsewhere so that folks like Johnny can continue to do what folks on this board are known for, sharing information and experience with others in need of the same. To be more clear - please refrain from further posts on this thread.

Lets, tell it like it please. I did not tell you to take your thread to another forum....I suggested that you might get more answers from the Ports of Call board. I don't know how you get rude from that simple statement. I also don't know how you can construe that I find the thread offensive either. More assumptions I guess. If anyone is being rude it's you demanding that I refrain from this thread like you own it or something. Jeesh!

Pat

Also, GG when you sign the contract papers at the pier make sure to ask the guy for a road map if he isn't automatically giving them out. He only brings enough for the people renting the cars and he hides them. So many people are disembarking the tender at the same time and everyone asks for one.

Pat

Archived