Ship maps

Papasaurus

Are you given or are there maps of the ship available? First cruise coming up. Just curious.

Maps are generally handed out as you board. If not they are either at the pursers desk or the shore excursion desk. Have only been on one cruise where they ran out of maps. In a pinch there are maps of the ship at each elevator bank except for the atrium elevators.

Didnt leave the room without my map for the first 5 days of my first cruise. So handy.

All my tablemates didnt know of them, so I had to get them some too on the first night.

Just grabbed them from the pursers desk. Sitting in one of those business card holder type things

They used to hand them out, but lately, we have just gone to the pursers desk, they are in a little stand there.

Our last cruise on the Miracle a young lady was at the gangway handing them out. On other cruises they were at the pursers desk as self serve.

Archived