Pearl Dining Room Dinner Menus

SPB216

We're going on the Norwegian Pearl in a couple of weeks and was wondering does anyone know where I could find the dinner menus for the main dining rooms not the specialties. We're trying to book the specialty nights but don't want to miss out on a good night in the dining room.

Please let me know????

...sometime between now and june, the menus will have some changes. the menus for all the ship are pretty much the same (except for some serve lobster and some don't)...the reservations desk or customer service area will have menus for you to look over. since you can't make reservations, for the specialities, before you get onboard. you will be able to look at the main dining menus and make your reservations at the same time. if you are not in the suite, you will (only) be able to make reservations for that night and the next, at a time.

you can find some of the menus here, the order they serve them can change at any given time. menus for the alaska cruises will be served in a different order then the ones the pearl is doing now. (as an example)

i wouldn't get too set on my plans, the menus on my spirit cruise were served in different order then the next cruise..same ship/same route.

http://www.webshots.com/search?query=ncl+menus&new=1&source=search_results_top

Archived