porthole on dawn

xomegxo

I will be sailing on the Dawn to Bermuda in July with my family of 6. we currently are on deck 4 rooms 4528-4530 (they are ajoining),we were told one of the rooms is a quad and the other a triple.Myself along with my 2 sisters and little brother will be in one room, while my parents will be in the other. Can you tell us what the sleeping arangements will probably be like and how the rooms are setup we're very confused.:p

for the quad, most likely 2 pull down bunks, the triple an extra bed in the middle. You will be enjoying wall to wall beds. and no roon to move. You should try and get a 3rd room. It wll make life so much nicer. Also deck 4 is where the passengers leave the ship to go ashore while in port. It will be very noisy and crowded every port morning. :)

for the quad, most likely 2 pull down bunks, the triple an extra bed in the middle. You will be enjoying wall to wall beds. and no roon to move. You should try and get a 3rd room. It wll make life so much nicer. Also deck 4 is where the passengers leave the ship to go ashore while in port. It will be very noisy and crowded every port morning. :)

The Dawn has no rooms with two pull down bunks as ocean view. They have one pull down and a trundle bed that comes up from the between the beds. The three probably will have one pull down and no trundle(actual it probably will have the trundle too as the rooms are pretty identical.)

I have stayed on 4 and it isn't that noisy when the people get off and if is its only for a couple of minutes. Mostly they go from the stairs to the gangway which at the center is directly aligned with the stairs. Its only a slight problem when people use the forward gangway and as I said, since mots of the time you are getting off too the benefit is you just open your door and leave without having to wait in the lines.

Last time we were on the Dawn they came into our cabin several different times to close and reopen the porthole.

It was not bothersome....but I had not realized they would do that.

It was really....really rough...it also was in the winter so you should have smoother sailing in July.

Archived