Group Cruise Question???

rolltideroll

The items I'm listing here are the items that ONLY require 1 point on 7 night cruises. There are other options but require more points. If your cruise is less than 5 nights some of the items remain at 1 point while others will cost you 2 points. There's also a description of the Bon Voyage Memory Box.

Bottle of White Wine

Bottle of Red Wine

Group Photo

8 x 10 Photo

Shared Cocktail Party

Champagne and Chocolates

Sparkling Cider and Chocolates

Bon Voyage Memory Box

Carnival Tote Bags

I will say that the one item that often gets overlooked for the groups are the Carnival Tote bags. I would like to say these are very nice and not your typical promotion type of bag. You receive 2 per cabin and they are embroidered with the Carnival Bon Voyage logo and have pockets and zippered closure. The shoulder strap is wide and adjustable... makes a great overnight bag and also nice to use on excursions.

Group Photos must be scheduled two (2) weeks in advance of sailing with Group Event Planning. One photo per full fare guest. Make your reservation early because group photo appointments are limited.

Photo Coupon ($15 value) - One per stateroom.

Bon Voyage Memory Box includes a keepsake photo album, four photo frame/mailing cards, and his and hers rubber photo frames. One per stateroom.

Carnival Tote is a canvas logoed bag. One per each first/second guest in stateroom, maximum 2.

Shared party is one hour open bar with dry snacks shared among other groups booked into this promotional category on the same sailing. Scheduling at Carnival's discretion.

SHIPBOARD CREDITS

(Based on 7 Night Cruise ...let me know if your cruise is less days as there are a few variations)

You can use a maximum of 4 points on shipboard credits:

1 Point - $25

2 Points - $50

3 Points - $75

4 Points - $100

Hope this list helps. If you have any questions please let me know.

Can you provide me with a list of points for a 5 night cruise and is the OBC per room to be split among the occupants or each person for the 1st and 2nd?

Thanks in advance.

The person who you spoke with at Carnival was wrong. There are no set points for a 7 day cruise. And they do not go up as you book more cabins.

As others have stated the points for a sailing an be different. Lots of sailings have no points (especially a high peak or holiday sailing)

When I book any group cruise, I always tell the group leader how many points they have. Also they can add or subtract the points as needed (by raising or lowering the cruise fare a VERY little)

Then, I let them choose what they want to use the points on.

I would just politely ask the TA how many points you have for this sailing. And let her know how you would like to use them. If you are 70 days out, she can change this.

About the rate being $30 over what Carnival quoted, rates can change daily. The rate possiably changed from the time you called Carnvial and the time you actually set up the group with the TA.

Let us know what you find out.

EDITED to add:

Its your group....you can tell the TA who you want sitting with whom at dinner.

Can you provide me with a list of points for a 5 night cruise and is the OBC per room to be split among the occupants or each person for the 1st and 2nd?

Thanks in advance.

OBC for 5 nights

1 - $25

3- $50

4- $75

5- $100

This is PER CABIN - not per person

Archived