Looking for Reccomendations

mccanna

Hi All

My partner and I are getting ready to book a 10 day cruise this coming March and would like to hear if anyone has any reccomendations for gay friendly ships.

We are 41 and have been on the Summit, Navigator, Enchantment, Voyager and Century.

All have been very gay friendly but would like to hear of your expereineces.

Hi,

My partner & I (44 & 45) have sailed several times with Celebrity since the late '90s. I see by your list that you've done at least 2 Celebrity vessels. Our experiences on Celebrity have always been outstanding, and they are our line of preference.

A 10-day ought to be grand. Unless, of course, you could alter plans and do the Celebrity Infinity sailing we're doing next spring — May 1-16, Ft. Lauderdale to San Francisco. Ok, had to get in a quick "promo." <wink>

We've been on multiple lines and definitely feel Celebrity and Princess are very gay friendly. If you are going alone, I actually think Princess is better. They usually always have a FOD party in the first day or two so that you can meet others. My recommendation for a 10 day cruise would be on the Island Princess for the 10 Panama Canal roundtrip out of Florida. We did it last year. Had a great time and met quite a few gay couples through the FOD party. The ship was beautiful as well. Hope this was helpful.

Glen

Hi there

My partner and I (44 and 42 respectively) have sailed numerous times aboard Celebrity and Princess. We like them both. Too bad you booked already. We're on the Coral out of Fort Lauderdale for 10 days on March 18, 2005. Looks like a great ship (sister to the Island which got the kudos a couple of replies before mine.)

Enjoy

Archived