Flying Cloud

w8ing2cruz

Anyone done this catamaran sail? I know they have a fantastic cruise on Sundays but we would be in port on a Friday and do the 3 1/2 hour sail. Looking for information on where they go - is it anywhere near Rose Island and how many people they take. Also the bar situation - open the whole time or limited to one free rum punch. Any info would be appreciated.

Anyone done this catamaran sail? I know they have a fantastic cruise on Sundays but we would be in port on a Friday and do the 3 1/2 hour sail. Looking for information on where they go - is it anywhere near Rose Island and how many people they take. Also the bar situation - open the whole time or limited to one free rum punch. Any info would be appreciated.

Flying Cloud, as well as the other similar tours, sometimes go out to the Rose Island reef, but sometimes not. It depends on the weather and the patrons. (It's usually a little rough for kids, so if they've go all the disney passengers,they'll go to more protected waters).

I' think the boat holds about 60/75 people.. but usually it will be around 45/50.

The rum punch is served AFTER everyone has snorkeled and they are back on the boat. You can refill you cup as often as you like.

I'm still looking for that perfect catamaran sail. We were so spoiled in Barbados on the Silver Moon, small cat, open bar with blender drinks, lunch on real china, only 12 passengers. Anyway, I think I have it narrowed down to SeaHorse, Flying Cloud or just heading to Hilton and hanging on the beach. If we do that I'd love to meet and buy you a couple of cocktails for all the great advise you've given me :) We'll be in your world on Friday, May 9th.

Archived