Costa Mediterranean Rock n Roll Cruise Jan, 2008

vpoopsy

I need to know if anyone went on the rock and roll cruise in 2008 on this ship. I am booked on the MSC Orchestra Jan 2009 and that is the rock n roll cruise. I'm very concerned that if we are not part of that group that we will be the minority and not be able to enjoy all the facilities. Does the activity schedules get changed because they are accommodating this large group?

I am considering changing our cruise date, so please help!!:eek:

I was on this cruise but with the Rock N Roll cruise bunch. I don't think they changed anything for the passengers who weren't with the group. We had our own area on the upper deck pool for the night parties and then many of our shows were in the afternoon, when nothing else was scheduled in the theaters. The only problem you might have is trying to get through the lines just before each show, I'd just avoid those areas whenever possible. You might just meet some Rock N Roll stars by accident !!

In was on the Jan. 26 Mediterrana cruise of the Irish stars. The group was around 1200. The group was never a bother. The only time I saw the group as a group was at pool side when the headlinders were playing to everyone who was there. The music was very good.

Thanks guys for your responses. I've got my "warm fuzzies" back about going on this cruise. I've just hear horror stories from other cruises when a large group would take over and make the cruise miserable for everyone else.

Archived