Leaving on Mariner 3/23 Western Anyone Need Anything?

Atty

I'm heading out this week on Mariner for a Western cruise. I leave on Friday so if anyone needs something small picked up, please post before then. I know how frustrating it can be to forget to pick something up (myself, I collect lapel pins from countries and ships and the ship pins are only available on the specific ship).

Lemme know.

Such a generous offer! Nothing I need.. so how about... take me with you?? :D

Come back and tell us all about it. I have a group of 11 on this sailing later in the year, so I'm anxious to hear how it goes. Have a great time!! :cool:

If you can provide the current Compass' that would be great! Also interested in the kids activities.

Have a great trip. :D

What age kids? I will do my best to remember to get extra copies of compasses. The kids stuff I may forget cuz my DDs aren't coming along but I'll try.

hi

this is a very nice offer -if u could pick up some of the 9-11 and 15-17 yr old adventure ocean schedules - specifically looking for the one for coco cay...would take others, as well...

thanks so much - have a great time!:)

hi

this is a very nice offer -if u could pick up some of the 9-11 and 15-17 yr old adventure ocean schedules - specifically looking for the one for coco cay...would take others, as well...

thanks so much - have a great time!:)

I will get what I can unfortunately, we don't go to Coco Cay. We're doing the Western route.

What age kids? I will do my best to remember to get extra copies of compasses. The kids stuff I may forget cuz my DDs aren't coming along but I'll try.

We will have an 8/9 year old and a 16 year old on our trip. Anything you can get will be MOST appreciated. Please don't go out of your way. Enjoying the cruise is the most important thing. :D

What you can do for me, Let's see!!! Have Fun-Fun- in the Sun and your love the Mariner. Sailed her in 2005 and going again June 7th.

Really, just have a wonderful time, I'm going with my Son, daughter-in-law and 9 yr old grandson, so any info as well on the kids stuff.

Also would you mind checking to see if in the dining room if they have a children's menu at night.

Thanks Have a Ball;)

Marcy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. I am back after a great trip. I am working on a review which I will hopefully have up in a few days once I can sort stuff out at work and catch up with my 2 DDs who DW and I left at home. I have all the compasses for this cruise and will work on getting them scanned but that may take some time. Unfortunately, I couldn't find Adventure Ocean compasses easily or consistently (there was a run on them as there were over 1100 kids alone on the cruise) so I don't have any of those...sorry.

For those that are wondering:

Captain Johnny was the Captain and Drew Devine was the CD.

Weather was iffy for most (slightly overcast) but perfect for me as I'm not the beach and laying around tanning type (living in Vegas I get plenty of bright sun). Water temps were comfortable at all the ports.

Keep an eye out for my review (I will post it here in a new thread as well as submit it to CC) and I will let everyone know when I get the compasses scanned. I will likely send them off to cruisedailies so that everyone can have quick access to them.

Thanks, we had a nice relaxing vacation. :)

The Review is on the boards and is on the member review part of the CC website. As for the compasses, I read somewhere that someone else had just submitted basically the same ones to cruisedailies.

Archived