Triumphant Cruising

GrafyxG8rLdy

I'm sailing out in 3 weeks and am trying to plan ahead. I'm taking the seven day and I was alway told the seven days had 2 formal nights.

I am going to the Triumph, April 12. Ports are San Juan, St. Thomas and Grand Turk. What nights are the formals?

Also there is no supper club on this ship is there?

I'm sailing out in 3 weeks and am trying to plan ahead. I'm taking the seven day and I was alway told the seven days had 2 formal nights.

I am going to the Triumph, April 12. Ports are San Juan, St. Thomas and Grand Turk. What nights are the formals?

Also there is no supper club on this ship is there?

We just got off the Triumph two weeks ago and had a great time. The two formal nights for us was on the sea days. The first was the Capt's Dinner and the second was the Past Guest Party.

There is not a supper club on this ship. Try the Hong Cong Noodle Factory, it is great!

Enjoy Brad, the CD, and Gary, a member of his staff and do not miss the Lier's Club, my side was hurting from it.

Archived