Replacement for the Monarch of the Seas

No one really knows yet as the Mexico cruise past August 2009 haven't been released yet. I hope they do. I really would like to try Baja. I know Carnival sails there but I would never try it after a close friend didn't like it that she may not ever want to go on a cruise again. But hopefully RCI will put another ship there!

I am a TA and have spoken to my RCI sales rep. ALOT about this very situation --- as far as they (the sales rep. staff) have been told --- RCI is giving up the short cruise market in Southern California -- at least for the time being. Hopefully they will come to a better decision -- and give us a short cruise ship!

I am a TA and have spoken to my RCI sales rep. ALOT about this very situation --- as far as they (the sales rep. staff) have been told --- RCI is giving up the short cruise market in Southern California -- at least for the time being. Hopefully they will come to a better decision -- and give us a short cruise ship!

Gosh, the Monarch is always booked. Giving up the 3 / 4 day cruise market is kind of silly. :eek:

I would like to see the Vision -or any Vision class ship- in that market.

Gosh, the Monarch is always booked. Giving up the 3 / 4 day cruise market is kind of silly. :eek:

I would like to see the Vision -or any Vision class ship- in that market.

It doesn't make any sense to me either, all three of our Monarch cruises were full.

###

Archived