Book with Carnival?

divaleh

Just curious as to whether or not you feel it's more advantageous to book directly through Carnival, or if you prefer to go through one of the many online booking sites.

So far, it seems as though both are quoting me the same price.

Thx.

A good TA will save you a lot of money every time. You have to actually call them, though. They can only advertise Carnival's own pricing online, but they can give you a discount if you call them.

Just curious as to whether or not you feel it's more advantageous to book directly through Carnival, or if you prefer to go through one of the many online booking sites.

Thx.

I like to book through Carnival in case I need something I can talk to pvp. However the agencys sometimes can offer shipboard credits etc that make it a slightly better deal. my 2 cents worth.:)

I always book through Carnival. Basically, straight to the source. That way if there is a price reduction, you just have to deal with one person and not a third person. Plus, when I get my confirmation - they are all Carnival letterhead, not a traval agents. Hope this helps.

I don't deal with TA because I was screwed by one . I prefer to deal directly with carnival because I feel is a more personal service then I received when I tried to book through a TA. So I go directly through the source . My planner is exceptional .

I deal directly with a personal planner at Carnival.I feel better dealing direct, and she keeps my DD-214 on file and e-mails me with specials. I have been screwed a couple times with T/A'S and do not use them anymore. If you need info my Personal Planner let me know! I think she is great and will continue to use her!

Thx.

I like to book with direct with carnival also because its right with the cruise line no middle man. Also you can do more online with your booking at Carnival.com if you book with Carnival. I use there web page a lot

Thanks! I think this time around I'll stick to dealing with Carnival. I'll actually even call back the PVP who keeps leaving me messages!

Next time (when I'm not planning everything last minute), I'll call around and see what the travel agents have to offer.

Thanks again!

A good TA will save you a lot of money every time. You have to actually call them, though. They can only advertise Carnival's own pricing online, but they can give you a discount if you call them.

Not always true.

There are some out there that even though might offer you a lower price, their lack of customer service, product knowledge, follow up, etc, can quickly ruin someone's vacation....

Not always true.

There are some out there that even though might offer you a lower price, their lack of customer service, product knowledge, follow up, etc, can quickly ruin someone's vacation....

leaving thread..... just wanted to say have fun on your cruises, and gl will finding that right person to handle your cruising.

Archived