Olympus 725 VS Reefmaster Mini 6mp

jdbmga

I currently have an Olympus 725 SW and am thinking of buying a PT-033 housing for it or purchasing a reefmaster mini.

Does anyone have any recommendations on the reefmaster, the 725 takes great pictures in the pool, but I do not know how good it will do in the housing at depth.

I actually have 2 of the reefmasters. I love them! I haven't found them slow. I really enjoy the ability to take video as well as stills. The only problem we had was the one time we forgot to hit the button to tell it we were above water and our pictures on land were weird colors. (It will filter out much of the blue to get more lifelike colors if you set it for underwater.)

We have had some great photos with it.

I currently have an Olympus 725 SW and am thinking of buying a PT-033 housing for it or purchasing a reefmaster mini.

Does anyone have any recommendations on the reefmaster, the 725 takes great pictures in the pool, but I do not know how good it will do in the housing at depth.

You could upgrade to the 770 or the 1030, they go over 30 feet deep i think.

• 2 weeks later...

Something else for you to consider, I just got the Canon A720is and the Canon underwater housing. The camera takes great pictures, and is easy to use. I have taken it diving and it does very well underwater, it took some great pictures of the wreck of the RMS Rhone last December. I would add it to your list of cameras to consider.

Something else for you to consider, I just got the Canon A720is and the Canon underwater housing. The camera takes great pictures, and is easy to use. I have taken it diving and it does very well underwater, it took some great pictures of the wreck of the RMS Rhone last December. I would add it to your list of cameras to consider.

can u post 1 of those pics? im getting the same outfit

Archived