Overcharged Question

coops

Hi All,

I have a question for all. I booked a cruise with a great price thru a ta on inaugural ruby cruise. Since the cruise is a week earlier now I was able to switch for the same cabin and price. The ta gave me a new invoice and the price was 135.pp more. When I called I was told 35.00 pp fuel charge which I understand and ta said she made a mistake with the original price when I booked. She adjusted all but 40.00pp. So a total of 80.00. Should I even bother saying any thing. This is a very good ta . Should I just eat the cost of her mistake or what would you guys do. I know 80.00 is not alot. Thanks alot.

Dawn

Since you rebooked, not sure that it would even be worth mentioning. It sounds like the TA orginally made a mistake on your price for the 15th sailing. Since you actually cancelled that sailing and moved your cruise up a week, it was the TA's chance to undo her mistake and charge the right price.

I know, not your mistake, but since you cancelled and moved your sailing to the ealier date, afraid that the invoice is going to reflect the price the TA is charging. The fuel charge is for all new bookings, which yours actually is now, so not a lot that can be done about that either. Only way out of this is to find a new TA with a lower price, if one exists.

IMHO of coarse!

Archived