Completed guest regestration

KTG UK

wait until closer to your cruise date, in case you have any changes. then print them up, just because it's easier to hand them at check in...then having to play 20 questions.

with the edocs, just print up the page with the tickets/copy of tickets. you can read the rest of it online, without wasting paper:D

they didn't ask about your passports, but they may ask for it at check-in.

I noticed before our Hawaii cruise (a couple months ago) that they didn't ask about passport info....then I thought to myself, "but a passport isn't required on that cruise for US residents"

Like Cathi said, I'd wait for a while & print it out "just in case". I've done that b4 all our cruises (since it's been available) but have never needed it. I'm just sort of anal that way ;)

ok thanks.

I have looked the form over online, and there is a section that says document type and number so i presume passport number as i am uk resident.

I am thinking i can just write this on the form?

I just wanna make sure i do everything right so i have no problems at check in.

Thanks for all your help.

Thanks Katy xx

usually they need the passport information for the different customs at the ports. but with hawaii you don't do any customs at the different ports, since all the ports are in the same state/country...you will at the airports...but the ship won't at the docks. hence, they have no need to report passport numbers/countries to the local officials.

but, yes, you can write in your passport numbers...use it for your ID photo ID on the ship, at check in.

you are going to need your passport for your flights, but not around the islands. (except for personal ID, maybe)

usually they need the passport information for the different customs at the ports. but with hawaii you don't do any customs at the different ports, since all the ports are in the same state/country...you will at the airports...but the ship won't at the docks. hence, they have no need to report passport numbers/countries to the local officials.

but, yes, you can write in your passport numbers...use it for your ID photo ID on the ship, at check in.

you are going to need your passport for your flights, but not around the islands. (except for personal ID, maybe)

Oh right, thats alot clearer now i understand.

Thanks for all your help, I'd of been lost without Cruise Critic!!

xx

have a great cruise, enjoy hawaii...and your LONG flight!!!

I know tell me about it, the good thing is i can get over my jet lag on the lovely hawaiian beaches!! Oh Paradise!!

x

I'd enter the passport info online. You can update the form then print it.

I had filled in my granddaughter's info then went back & put her passport number in when it arrived. I always make a copy of everything, just in case.

I'd enter the passport info online. You can update the form then print it.

I had filled in my granddaughter's info then went back & put her passport number in when it arrived. I always make a copy of everything, just in case.

Oh i didnt get that option.

Where does it ask you to enter that info?

x

Under Document Type. It also asks for the number, country & expiration date.

It also asks for US Visa info, if applicable.

It doesnt give me this option, is it a different form?

it only asks me for, DOB/ emergancy contact details/ flight numbers and date/ my country of citizenship/ adress details/ number details/ sex/ and how i am travelling to airport!!!!

help?

It doesnt give me this option, is it a different form?

it only asks me for, DOB/ emergancy contact details/ flight numbers and date/ my country of citizenship/ adress details/ number details/ sex/ and how i am travelling to airport!!!!

help?

I really think it's the difference between doing a Hawaiian cruise where you are not leaving the country and a cruise on a ship such as the Spirit. You will embark and debark (disembark?) in the U.S. and never leave the U.S. All of your immigration/customs will occur at the airport, not the cruise terminal.

This would be different on Maryln's cruise.

I really think it's the difference between doing a Hawaiian cruise where you are not leaving the country and a cruise on a ship such as the Spirit. You will embark and debark (disembark?) in the U.S. and never leave the U.S. All of your immigration/customs will occur at the airport, not the cruise terminal.

This would be different on Maryln's cruise.

Right OK.

As long as i have all my paper work and passport ill be fine.

With it being our honeymoon i am stressing a bit more than normal.

Thank you all xx

ok thanks.

I have looked the form over online, and there is a section that says document type and number so i presume passport number as i am uk resident.

I am thinking i can just write this on the form?

I just wanna make sure i do everything right so i have no problems at check in.

Thanks for all your help.

Thanks Katy xx

Oh, I thought you had found the Document Type section. I, myself, would fill the passport info in online & not just write it in.

Oh, I thought you had found the Document Type section. I, myself, would fill the passport info in online & not just write it in.

There is a document type section there but it has no boxes in that section to complete!!

There is a document type section there but it has no boxes in that section to complete!!

I didn't realize the boxes don't show up. Mine showed 2 boxes: 1 for passport & 1 for ARC. Looks like you're all set then.

Enjoy your cruise!

I didn't realize the boxes don't show up. Mine showed 2 boxes: 1 for passport & 1 for ARC. Looks like you're all set then.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you all for your help.

enjoy all your future cruise.

I'm hoping i enjoy mine that much that all my future holidays will be cruising!!

Archived