Bon Voyage gifts - phone number please

ljrfrm

A while back, someone posted the phone number to order the romance package and other bon voyage gifts. I can't seem to find that post - I am giving my mom the information for her to buy me a birthday "surprise". Her idea and I love it. I think she will either get some spa certificates or on board certificates. She's not one to do this by e-mail so I want to provide her with the phone number along with my other reservation and cabin information. Thanks.

Oh ok, I didn't realize it was the regular reservation number - I thought it was a separate 800 number. Maybe that's why I couldn't find it. I looked for ages all over their website. I saw the fax number but she doesn't have a fax and she doesn't do technology well anyhow :) I will just give her that regular reservation number then. Thanks for responding.

Some have reported problems with the fax number, others may not have access to a fax machine.

The number johnql gave is correct. 866-625-1166 Their hours are Mon to Fri 8AM to 10:30PM Eastern time and Sat + Sun 9AM to 9PM Eastern. It was very easy to take care of ordering this way.

Thanks for the number.

I printed the order form and faxed in my request for the Romance Package a few weeks ago. It went well, and was easy. But, my mom doesn't have access to a fax and as I mentioned, she doesn't do technology well. So, the number is perfect for her. Thanks.

Archived