Boxed Lunch for Chichen Itza

Ashpalo

Can anyone tell me what the boxed lunch is for the Carnival sponsored excursion to Chichen Itza? I have very picky kids and need to determine whether or not I will need to pack extra snacks (pre-packaged of course).

TIA!

Ashley :)

I did the tour on 12/27/07.

When I was there it was a white french bread type bread (pretty soft) with some kind of mystery meat and cheese, apple, a type of sweet muffin (though some get cookies), and the mexican brand of lays potato chips. We also got a bottle of water.

It was pretty basic, but considering that it had been 5-6 hours since I last ate, pretty good. I would definitely bring snacks anyways as the ride is 2 hours up and 2 hours back. Plus, around 2 hours walking around in the hot sun.

I did the tour on 12/27/07.

When I was there it was a white french bread type bread (pretty soft) with some kind of mystery meat and cheese, apple, a type of sweet muffin (though some get cookies), and the mexican brand of lays potato chips. We also got a bottle of water.

It was pretty basic, but considering that it had been 5-6 hours since I last ate, pretty good. I would definitely bring snacks anyways as the ride is 2 hours up and 2 hours back. Plus, around 2 hours walking around in the hot sun.

Thank you for the reply. It doesn't sound too bad, but I'll make sure to pack extra snacks.

Ashley :)

Archived