Tell me about the Millennium!!!!

msbeaurivage

I love Millennium (and Infinity too). It's a beautiful ship. To me it's just the RIGHT size. Not too small, not too big. It hold 1950 passengers and 900 crew. The space ratio is great. The public rooms and areas are wonderful. They have great places such as the Cova Cafe, Michael's Club, Rendezvous Lounge and the Martini/Champagne Bar. I hear the spa and the T-Pool are not to be missed, but I still haven't made it there yet.

Not sure what else you'd like to know. Anything specific?

Anne Maria

Tonja,

The Millennium is the first of the "M" class ships. It was built in (surprise)2000.

The Millennium is 91,000 gmt, which will hold 1950 passengers DO. It has 975 cabins. Of the 975 cabins, 590 have verandas.

Millennium carries a crew of 999. This is a passenger to crew ratio of 2 to 1.

The standard inside and outside cabins are 170 sq. ft. They come with a small sitting area, a small frig, TV, a safe, and two beds that can be pushed together to form "almost" a queen size bed.

There are 4 classes of suites, and a Concierge Class. The suites come with butler service. The suites vary in size from 251 sq. ft. to the Penthouse Suite that is 1432 sq. ft.

The dining room is two levels, and there are two dining times, with assigned tables. Millennium does offer an alternative dining at night by reservations. Millennium also offers a speciality restaurant, the Olympic, for an add on $30.00 a person. In my opinion, it is well worth the extra.

I could go on and on, because Millennium has many great places to meet, greet, eat, and drink. But, if you have any specific questions, just ask.

I LOVVVVVVVVVVE the millenium. We just cruised theMeditteranean for our Honeymoon on the Millenium and neither one of us had crusied before, we were foored. Even people who had cruised before said they were impressed with the ship. It is like a 4 star hotel on water. Really very functional. The rroms were amazingly homey, not extravagant but comfortable. I personally think they have customer service down to a science. I truly loved my Celebrity/Millenium experience. :D

We love the Millie so much doing our third cruise in Dec. don't care about the iternary just go for the ship,,also love the Summit:) , just couldn't get the time to do ten days this year,,,you will love all the M class ships they are all great:p

We are sailing on the Oct. 24 Med. cruise 14 nts. Have CC stateroom, last year we were able to upgrade on Summit to a Celebrity Suite. Can anyone describe the SS and the RS? I want to try to upgrade once again. Thanks. Michael (& Sharon)

Terry,

I talked to my DM this morning and she said they were issued on the 10th of September. And I should check the office. And if my chance it wasn't there I should call her and let her know. So I'm like you I'll just wait and see what happens. What are your plans for this weekend? Me, just working and hanging out with Tyree. Well, I'll talk to you later.

Tonja:cool:

Tonja, big plans for Saturday. I am taking my nephew to New York to see the "Dinosaur Museum". I can take the train and be in NY in less than 2 hours. After that, I will be working the next few weekends. Tell Tyree I said hello.

Terry

We sailed Millie last December,and she is wonderful. We had no complaints. I'm sure you'll enjoy a cruise on this classy ship.

All personnel were extremely courteous, food was great, martini bar not to be missed, and that "thalo pool" was awesome.

Archived