I got upgraded!

njtwinmom

We booked 3 inside cabins on the Dolphin Deck. When we checked the cruise personalizer we saw that one of the bookings was cancelled. I called the TA and for some reason the deposit wasn't made to Princess. Since there weren't anymore insides left on the Dolphin, they moved us all to the Riviera Deck in cabins R323, R327 and R331. It looks like a good location. Has anyone stayed in these cabins before?

We booked 3 inside cabins on the Dolphin Deck. When we checked the cruise personalizer we saw that one of the bookings was cancelled. I called the TA and for some reason the deposit wasn't made to Princess. Since there weren't anymore insides left on the Dolphin, they moved us all to the Riviera Deck in cabins R323, R327 and R331. It looks like a good location. Has anyone stayed in these cabins before?

Should be no problem. Certainly are closer to the upper deck activities. The room size and layout will be equivalent.

Usually I would consider an upgrade to be to a higher classification (for instance - Inside to Obs OV; Obs OV to Outside; Outside to Balcony)

I'm not sure it is an upgrade, but you are on the ship :) , looks like a good location to me. Have a wonderful cruise.

Jan

Archived