Mocktails

spittler

The kids are getting really excited for our upcoming cruise on the crown. They wanted me to ask what mocktails they can get on the ship. I know they will obviously have Pina Colada and Strawberry Daquiri, but what other non-alcoholic frozen drinks does Princess offer?

The kids are getting really excited for our upcoming cruise on the crown. They wanted me to ask what mocktails they can get on the ship. I know they will obviously have Pina Colada and Strawberry Daquiri, but what other non-alcoholic frozen drinks does Princess offer?

Any of the days specials can be made w/out alcohol:)

Jan

Something like a Singaporsling, or Mai Tai. They all come with some type of adornment...umbrella, fruit etc. The bartenders will make a big show for the kids and your tips:) Have fun!

Jan

By the sound of this it might not only be the kids the bartenders are putting on a show for! Yummy! 19 days...

I don't have a copy of the latest menu in front of me but there were about 6 "spa" drinks on the back page that were various fruit smoothies.

Any of the bartenders should be able to assist you with getting something special. They have a lot of ingrediants to play with.

Archived