Native Way Tours

buuzz

RE: Native Way WaterSports Tours Confirmation? We have sent in bookiing forms twice and have yet to receive any confirmations. At this point we are a little concerned as we are hoping to do this Tues. Apr. 1, 2008.

Has anybody else booked this tour in the past, or booked for an upcoming cruise tour, that could give us any information as to whether they are still around in fact, or just don't send back confirmations? If not, we would like to make other arrangements, maybe, Captain Marvins, was supposed to be another good one. Thanks for any help you can give.

I sent in a booking request from the website last Mon., 3/17, and received a response on Sat., 3/22, saying we were reserved. (I had also sent an email Thurs. of last week asking for the reservation but I, too, was nervous even though our cruise is not until Nov/Dec!)

Anyway, I'd try once more then give up. I thought Moby Dick's and Captain Marvin's looked like good ones, too, who were well thought-of on the boards, etc.

Good luck!

RE: Native Way WaterSports Tours Confirmation? We have sent in bookiing forms twice and have yet to receive any confirmations. At this point we are a little concerned as we are hoping to do this Tues. Apr. 1, 2008.

Has anybody else booked this tour in the past, or booked for an upcoming cruise tour, that could give us any information as to whether they are still around in fact, or just don't send back confirmations? If not, we would like to make other arrangements, maybe, Captain Marvins, was supposed to be another good one. Thanks for any help you can give.

I am sure you are on their "to do" list...they are so dedicated to the experience that they don't have staff that sits at a computer confirming all day. Sharon and/or Eldon are either on the pier gathering their groups for the day's reservations before they head out, or they're in the car/bus/van/ driving a group to or from, or on the phone checking on traffic or getting updates on which ships are in which port when or may be delayed or can't make it in due to rough seas, and who on which ship tenders first and which individual guest needs a special quick ride back to the ship etc...

You will find that they offer very individualized treatment. Since they book privately they can have 12 folks on a tour from 6 different ships. BUT they will know who is on what and who needs to get back first vs who has some more time to spend here or there and can afford to take the scenic route back. When we booked I did have to email a couple of times and they did finally to back to me. I am glad I stuck with it b'c we had a great time and even tho' we had a great group on our tour, Sharon made my daughter and me feel like we were all that mattered to her that day in Grand Cayman. It was like hanging out with my sister for the day! The whole crew is so incredibly funny and entertaining but professional...

Give them another chance to get back to you...have you tried calling?

Here is their contact info:

Tel: 1-345-916-5027

Fax: 1-345-946-8660

Or you can email at:

nativway@candw.ky

I second the suggestion to try calling. I was afraid perhaps my email wasn't going through or that I wasn't receiving their emails when I didn't get a confirmation within a few days. So, I called and Sharon called me back just a couple of days later and confirmed us over the phone!

As I mentioned in another post, I saw a couple of the other boats from companies mentioned and I sure prefer the smaller more personal group setting that Nativeway offers.

We were just there on March 5th so I can say that yes, indeed, they are still there and giving great excursions!

HTH

Cynthia

Archived