Can we all sit together?

lhegs

I am traveling with a group of 11 on the Glory April 19. Will we all be seated together at dinner or would they split us up? There are only 4 adults and 7 children ages 17-5.

Be sure your booking numbers are all linked, but I believe the largest table in either the Platinum or Golden dining rooms only seat 10. I'm sure that they can put you at tables that are adjacent. Try to see the MD as soon as possible if you see when you board that you have different tables and/or dining rooms/times. It might also be helpful to be flexable as to what time you are dining. Seems that least favorite times are 1st seating (5:45) too early for most, or the last seating (8:30) too late for most.

I am traveling with a group of 11 on the Glory April 19. Will we all be seated together at dinner or would they split us up? There are only 4 adults and 7 children ages 17-5.

Hi lhegs :)

Sixteen of us are taking a family reunion cruise together and we were told that they can't put more than ten people at a table. However, they linked our reservations together and will put as at two adjacent tables.

As previous posters have mentioned, make sure whoever is booking your cruise, cross references the booking #'s from the other parties so that way you will be able to sit at the same table or adjacent to yours.

Archived