Altun Ha or Xunantunich?

terryjo

We have about 8 hours in Belize and want to see some ruins. I need advice from those who have been there about which ruins to see. Altun Ha will take only 3 1/2 hours from our stay, while a trip to Xunantunich will take the entire 8 hours.

Anyone seen both sites? I don't know if I want to use all our time to see just one thing, but if the ruins as Xunantunich are worth it, then we will go there.

Help!!!

Thanks,
Teresa

I was in Belize on Carnival cruise I didn't took the cruise off the ship I was book with Margaret on the internet ans she pick me up at the dock.She was an experience tour guide.She was very a knoledgable guide,and we had a great time with her. we had 11 in our group it was one big family,she gave us a complimentry because it was over 10,her price was afordable for the family.We went to Altun Ha and a city tour.Margaret show us all the historical part of belize on th city tour,

I was in Belize on Carnival cruise I didn't took the cruise off the ship I was book with Margaret on the internet ans she pick me up at the dock.She was an experience tour guide.She was very a knoledgable guide,and we had a great time with her. we had 11 in our group it was one big family,she gave us a complimentry because it was over 10,her price was afordable for the family.We went to Altun Ha and a city tour.Margaret show us all the historical part of belize on th city tour,We stop and took some pictures also Margaret stay with us all the way until we got back the terminal.She told us a little about Xunantunich it sounds great,from her it didn't sounds like a 8 hrs tour she said Xunantunich was only 5 hrs,you can contact her at [url]www.belizeexclusive.com[/url] or [email]email--mdstourstravel@yahoo.com[/email] We were from off the Carnival cruise and we enjoy our stay in Belize with Margaret.
Scott. :)

Archived