Pullmantur

DanusLight

Hi all, I was just curious if anyone has cruised with Pullmantur lately. We are looking at the Zenith for the Athens to Venice cruise. I've done a bit of research and the itinerary and pricing for being all-inclusive are very attractive. If anyone has any wisdom to share, it would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Kathy:

I sailed on Pullmantur's Holiday Dream in the Caribbean last year and had a very nice cruise on this older smaller ship. Food and service on board were excellent and that all-inclusive feature is rather nice as well, with a very good selection of mainly Spanish wines at dinner, combined with your choice of wines ,beers and liquors in the bars and lounges. IMHO this should be what RCCL offers on the smaller ships of their Azamara brand. After all, they offer it on both of their European lines, Pullmantur and CDF.

You will find some differences from the regular North American lines. There's a possibility you may be the only Americans on board, there were none on our cruise, the only English speakers being our one busload of Canadians and a few British expat families from Spain, although I found most of the ship's staff did speak English. Other differences - set dinner times 8.00 pm and 10.15 pm and most of the entertainment done in Spanish.

Archived