Shopping in Cayman (NOT Souveniers!)

LuckiStac13*Majesty*

Can anyone explain the shopping here? I thought I heard that this was a good place to shop, is it? Do they have jewelry shops, perfume, etc? Where? Last time I was there (last year), I just saw the shops around the Pier and there wasn't anything I was interested in, just the regular souveniers, etc. Help!

lots of jewelry shops around the tender area. We know we saw 5-6 I think? Biggest thing about Grand Cayman is that the prices are really not that negotiable. What you see is what you pay, you might get a little something small thrown in, but you are pretty much paying what they are offering.

cayman is a huge shopping place, to me it seems like that's wat it's mainly for, tourist shopping, i went on valor n had the shopping meeting n this is the place to do it, there's diamond international, where u'll get some great jelery like hearts on fire diamonds, just dont miss that chat, it's usually the day u tender in cayman

cayman is a huge shopping place, to me it seems like that's wat it's mainly for, tourist shopping, i went on valor n had the shopping meeting n this is the place to do it, there's diamond international, where u'll get some great jelery like hearts on fire diamonds, just dont miss that chat, it's usually the day u tender in cayman

The shopping in GC to me seemed like over priced stuff I could get at the mall if I wanted to. I wasn't impressed-high prices and nothing original or that said "this is original, this comes from somewhere exotic". Maybe I wasn't shopping at the right places?

For not-so-high-end-but-still-nice jewelry, handmade things and yes souvenirs, I much preferred the shopping in Coz. Bring lots of CA$H!

Archived