Photos of Carnival Destiny

Beyondships

The menu that you have posted on your website...is that the same menu that they will be using when the Destiny moves to Miami?

Just curious because I will be getting married on the Destiny this February and I would like to be able to give my guests a menu in advance.

The menu that you have posted on your website...is that the same menu that they will be using when the Destiny moves to Miami?

Just curious because I will be getting married on the Destiny this February and I would like to be able to give my guests a menu in advance.

The menu on the site is best thought of as an example of the type of thing that they do on the Destiny. There are variations in the menu each evening throughout each cruise. Thus, it is not like a land-based restaurant that has the same menu each night.

I noticed the pics of the steam room / sauna on the Destiny at the following link. http://beyondships.com/CarnivalDestiny-Tour-2.html

Maybe I'm not seeing it correctly but it appears the rooms have glass walls to the outside. People could walk by and see in? Seems strange since most people wear only a towel (or nothing) in there. Tell me I'm not seeing it right.

I noticed the pics of the steam room / sauna on the Destiny at the following link. http://beyondships.com/CarnivalDestiny-Tour-2.html

Maybe I'm not seeing it correctly but it appears the rooms have glass walls to the outside. People could walk by and see in? Seems strange since most people wear only a towel (or nothing) in there. Tell me I'm not seeing it right.

There are glass windows. You can see Ocean Village Two in the distance through one of the windows in one of the photos. However, the only people likely to be outside are crew doing maintenance work and that would not be very often. Also, since the steam room and the sauna are dimly lit, it would be difficult to see in during the day time. Finally, the steam also tends to obscure visibility.

What an amazing web site that you have created, I look forward to looking at all of the ships that you feature.

It is cool to see someone who has such a diverse taste in ships and cruise lines, it looks like you just love being at sea!

MAC

What an amazing web site that you have created, I look forward to looking at all of the ships that you feature.

It is cool to see someone who has such a diverse taste in ships and cruise lines, it looks like you just love being at sea!

MAC

Thanks. Yes, there are so many wonderous things to see at sea. Also, I find it quite fascinating to explore the ships and talk with the people who sail them about the ships, their experiences and what they are trying to achieve.

Archived