This guy is in trouble I would say.

Coolcruise02

What is troublesome is that someone else is going to be in that cabin. What if something was left behind or residue on carpets, countertops. What if the dogs are doing a search and find a packet that was left behind. That's it, maybe the 13 lbs wasn't his.... left behind from a previous passenger. Wonder if there's a corkage fee for in room consumption.

What is troublesome is that someone else is going to be in that cabin. What if something was left behind or residue on carpets, countertops. What if the dogs are doing a search and find a packet that was left behind. That's it, maybe the 13 lbs wasn't his.... left behind from a previous passenger. Wonder if there's a corkage fee for in room consumption.

Yes and I'm sure he also found $260 lying in the broken safe. :rolleyes:

Another idiot off the streets for the foreseeable future. Maybe he can bunk in with Martha. :D

Beth

This guy was a drug runner for sure. And, I am sure the Feds had been following him for a while since they seemed to know right where to find him. They waited for him to pick up the "goods" and busted him. I guess he's lucky he's going to be tried in a US Court. Imagine if he were busted in Cozumel, Mexico. I think I'd prefer US prison to a Mexican prison!

You'd think at the age of 58, he'd be a wee bit smarter???

Funny, you should mention things left behind. I knew from these board to check deep behind the drawers. I found several articles of clothing left behind by previous cruisers. No dope, however.

I had friends on that sailing of the AOS and they didn't find out about this until they returned home. Althoooooough, they did notice that immigration took longer in St. Thomas than was normal. This guy won't be lucky enough to make it to Camp Cupcake with Martha.

Archived