How do you pay for excursions online???

puggal

First time crusin and we were looking at excursions after we did the online check in. When we tried to book the excursions it asked for a cc. I thought excursions would be added to our seapass or cc we gave at check in. Do they bill us now for our excursions even though we don't sail until June on the Mariner? I'm confused.

First time crusin and we were looking at excursions after we did the online check in. When we tried to book the excursions it asked for a cc. I thought excursions would be added to our seapass or cc we gave at check in. Do they bill us now for our excursions even though we don't sail until June on the Mariner? I'm confused.

You pay before you go if you book them online. You can use the same CC you used to book your excursion or another one, but it has to be one of the two people sailing in that particular room. When you arrive in your room, you should receive a "ticket" for your excursion.

You can also book when you get on the ship and then it will be on your seapass, but I don't recommend that b/c it is likely it will be full by that time. I know they save some spots for puchasing on board but I wouldn't risk it.

If you book excursions in advance, you have to pay immediately. BUT, you can still cancel and get a full refund up until 24 hours before the excursion departs. You have until 10 days before the cruise to cancel and have it refunded back to your credit card. Otherwise, you have to wait until you get on the ship, and as long as you cancel before 24 hours, it will be refunded to your Seapass account.

If you book excursions in advance, you have to pay immediately. BUT, you can still cancel and get a full refund up until 24 hours before the excursion departs. You have until 10 days before the cruise to cancel and have it refunded back to your credit card. Otherwise, you have to wait until you get on the ship, and as long as you cancel before 24 hours, it will be refunded to your Seapass account.

Wow really? Can you cancel for any reason?

I just pay with my CC. If you want to pay with your sea pass, you can do so on board, once your sea pass is issued. Just remember, that some popular excursions may fill up fast. If you wan to guarantee that you don't miss something, I would pay for it online.

Archived