question about mona vie

rgwiazdzinski

I've learned that you're actually allowed to bring on a bottle of wine even for you bon voyage, so there shouldn't be a problem even if they thought it was wine. However, I've never had a problem bringing on alcohol ever, during check-in. I've never tried to hide it and it's always in my carry-on. My ex-husband would actually take a rolling carry-on with a case of beer because the ship didn't sell his brand. I haven't taken a trip since I started Mona Vie, but I recall being told that they offer small packages for travel.

We are taking a bottle of Original for my son - he drinks it every morning and night in OJ so I was glad to read a tip about finding OJ after breakfast. :) For DH and myself (and my mom and dad), we'll bring the gel packs since they come in Active now. I think two bottles would crowd the tiny frig!

I don't anticipate any problem bringing the bottle aboard - after all, it's just juice!;)

:cool: Tamara

i just wasn't sure if they would know what it is or think i was trying to pull a fast one on them by sneaking something through by saying it was a health drink, and at 28.00 a bottle i sure don't want them to take it from me and trash it. plus it is a glass bottle so i did not know if it would be allowed.

What is it????????

it is a highly concentrated juice, you only drink one to two ounces a day. that amount is equal to 5-6 servings of vegies. it helps with tons of medical issues, i know first hand it helps with arthritus, restless leg syndrom, and mild terretts. it has the acai (not sure of spelling) berry in it which is what they are starting to put in all kinds of fru fru waters and juices but not in the highly concentrated levels like in mona vie.

You won't need a whole bottle for a week, will you? When we went on vacation last year, I just filled a bigger water bottle with it. We had enough. My husband was the only one using it.

It's an acacia berry juice that is supposed to get you all the veggies you need in a day, in one "shot". It's the newest health craze. Supposed to be good for many things. ??? At 40.00 a bottle/week, I couldn't afford to keep trying it.

Monavie has the little travel size, individual packets. They're more costly but the convenience is worth it.

I tried this concoction for a couple of months. Not to be gross, but I could clear out a room from gastronomic wind and couldn't tell that it did a thing for me. I sent the remainder of my case back. Not for me.

If you are going to be the end user its OK; however, Monavie is just another pyramid type of business. When you go to the presentation, you will be shown how much money you can make by starting your own distribution co. After a while, the focus is no longer the product but how many people you can suck into this business. The more people you sign up, the more money you make from what they make and so on...... as they themselves add more people to the pyramid.

Yes it is a pyramid tactic, they just call it marketing network. The Acai berry is available at many health stores for a fraction of the price of Monavie. By the way, it is a very good antioxidant.

Archived