Water pressure

curlymama

I'll be going on the Carnival Valor this Sunday and I'm wondering how the water pressure is in the shower. Also, does anybody know if it's "hard" water (i.e., does sope rinse of easily, or does it feel as if a film is left on your skin)? I'm just trying to pack as little as possible, and I don't want to have to bring body scrub if not absolutely necessary. Thanks!

Pressure in the shower is OK... but the pressure of the bodet is fantastic! Probably because it's lower... :D

WOW!! they have a bodet? Here all this time I've just been dragging my bottom in the water behind the ship:D

I'll be going on the Carnival Valor this Sunday and I'm wondering how the water pressure is in the shower. Also, does anybody know if it's "hard" water (i.e., does sope rinse of easily, or does it feel as if a film is left on your skin)? I'm just trying to pack as little as possible, and I don't want to have to bring body scrub if not absolutely necessary. Thanks!

The water pressure on the Valor was ok, if you are flying in a day or 2 early just buy your tolietries, shampoo and or conditioner there at Miami.

Fred

Archived