Margaritaville in Grand Cayman

Zobrina

Margaritaville is right across the street from North and South landing. If you are docking at Royal Watler, you have a wee walk of at least two blocks....

Pricy yes, but fun!

Grand Turk has a HUGE Margaritaville. Prices are high there too!

You will be able to see it from the North or South tender docks. It is right across the street in the Anchorage Center on Church Street. The bar and dining room are on the second level. Big shop on the ground level. The outdoor pool and water slide are nice also. We had a great time there. The nachos, the bartenders, and the DJ were all great. Have a great visit.

Margaritaville is across the street from the North Terminal, and a shorrt walk from the South Terminal or the Royal Watler Terminal.

The restaurant is on the second level of the Island Plaza (formerly named Anchorage Center) and you enter the restaurant through the stairs in teh ground floor gift shop.

There is no tax added to the bill - and no sales tax in Cayman. There may be a service charge (automatic tip) added to bills for parties of a certain size. Prices are on the menu in the local currency CI$. (CI$1=US$1.25)

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine from work just got back from his cruise, stopped at margaritaville, and as he was walking out, an older gentlemen with a guitar hung on his back was standing at the door with his back to him. Of course you cant miss Jimmy Buffett! They talked, and my friend got pictures of Jimmy and himself and his wife all together. Soo you never know what will happen at margaritaville

A friend of mine from work just got back from his cruise, stopped at margaritaville, and as he was walking out, an older gentlemen with a guitar hung on his back was standing at the door with his back to him. Of course you cant miss Jimmy Buffett! They talked, and my friend got pictures of Jimmy and himself and his wife all together. Soo you never know what will happen at margaritaville

Unreal! I doubt if we would be so lucky. I hope he was a fan.

He was just at the one by my house a couple weeks ago. I guess he must be hands on.

• 2 weeks later...

This really describes Margaritaville. We were there yesterday for lunch: had 1 order of nachos, and 1 quesadilla, 3 regular margaritas and it was $96 US with tip - and we are NOT big tippers:eek:

Archived