FLL to Miami Port for 8 people

timgwen

shuttle at $18/person is high for myself, hubby and 6 teens.

Dollar rent a car told me they do not offer free shuttle from airport to port. Others on this board say they do indeed offer free shuttle. .......so confused!! Anyone have a definitive answer on this?

shuttle at $18/person is high for myself, hubby and 6 teens.

Dollar rent a car told me they do not offer free shuttle from airport to port. Others on this board say they do indeed offer free shuttle. .......so confused!! Anyone have a definitive answer on this?

We just returned from our cruise on the Liberty in March and we used Easy Express

www.easyexpress,biz.

George was great to work with, and on time for both arrival and departure from FLL to port of Miami and back. Give them a call to see if you can qualify for any discounts they may offer.

We were just off the Liberty last week and Rented from Alamo in FLL and returned at Port of Miami (location is the same for airport or cruiseport). It is a very affordable option for a large group. It is not as easy or convenient as hiring private transportation. I saw shuttles for Alamo, Hertz and Dollar picking up and dropping off at the cruise port.

Be ready to wait a while for a shuttle.. There are lots of people and luggage and sometimes the bus just fills up and you have to wait for the next one. Especially on the return trip for Royal Caribbean. They are the last ship on the road, docked at the port.

We waited only 10 minutes or so on our departure day to leave the car rental place and take us to the port. We waited at least 45 minutes on our arrival day for an empty bus back to the car rental location. My husband lost patience and flagged down a cab to take us back to the car rental location. Just as we loaded up, the Alamo bus pulled in right behind us. Cab was about $32 with tip. shuttle service was free.

I got a price quote from Quality Limo for $12 pp plus gratuity for 8 people. They are picking us up at the Courtyard Marriott in Ft Lauderdale and taking to to POM. They will also be picking us up at POM and taking us to FLL after the cruise. This is for a van not a limo.

Archived