When are you sailing to and around or in South America and What ship will you be on?

CoachTerry14

We sail on the Infinity Feb 5! I would like to book some private tours if anyone has information on the area or guides.

Nancy

We get off the Infinity on Feb 5. I have booked Iguazu Falls with Ricardo at Defranteur http://www.buetours.com/ingles/

In Puerto Madryn I am considering Punta Tombo Penguin Rookery Tour. www.whalespatagonia.com.ar

In Punta Arenas Seno Otway tour 0830 to 1230. www.vientosur.com

In Puerto Montt Jeep Safari Volcanoes & Lake www.aquamotion.cl

Falkland Islands Bluff Cove Penguin Rookery; http://www.falklandtravel.com/Tours.htm

We're sailing on the Dec 21 cruise from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires on the Silver Cloud (with a precruise shore excursion to Easter Island). Has anyone out there done this itinerary with Silversea before? Any suggestions on shore excursions? We're planning to do the Antarctic expedition out of Puntas Arenas.:)

Mrs. Captain and myself will be on the Crown, Valparaiso to Bueunos Aires, for Christmas and New Years, 2005-06. We're presently researching weather & clothing, etc. Any others on this trip??? Also, we're interested in hearing from others who have taken a Christmas Holiday cruise -- food, decorations, entertainment, dress, etc.

Best wishes from Florida's Nature Coast.

Captain George

Mrs. Captain and myself will be on the Crown, Valparaiso to Bueunos Aires, for Christmas and New Years, 2005-06. We're presently researching weather & clothing, etc. Any others on this trip??? Also, we're interested in hearing from others who have taken a Christmas Holiday cruise -- food, decorations, entertainment, dress, etc.

Best wishes from Florida's Nature Coast.

Captain George

I am taking two posh frocks with me for Christmas evening and New Years Eve night. I think we might see the New Year in twice as the time in the Falklands is an hour behind Montevideo and we will be at sea on New Year's Eve..I think.

I am interested to know more. How much are the tours and do the operators want payment in advance?

Lynn21 my cruise sailing from Valparaiso - Miami

Norwegain Crow 12 March 2006

in Santiago of Chile I am using www.enaturchile.com they do not request money in advance ,I have used this company other times and they have responded very well.

The route of my cruise ,it goes towards the north of Chile and to the south of Peru Until Miami . The other companies that I will take are distinatas to their route

Thanks for the info. I have already booked accommodation, transfers and tours in Santiago with Go Latin. They wanted payment in advance but I was prepared to do this as I hope it will ensure that the transfer turns up when we disembark and the hotel will have our booking. I`m not happy about paying ahead for tours during the cruise in case bad weather prevents us from going ashore.

DH and I will be on the Crown from B.A. December 4th. This is the second time we've made plans for Chile etc. I want to see penguins and the Falls. Does anyone know how to pronounce the name? I've seen so many spellings of Iquassu or such I have no idea which is correct in any language.:)

Blessings.

Gail

• 3 weeks later...

Archived