Wheel Chair Accessible on Glory 7228?

rdrseller

I know some one has pictures of this room from a past sailing. Could you share them?

We were put in this room, as my husband is now in a wheel chair and that is the only wheel chair accessible cat 11 room.

Would love to see some photos.

Thanks in advance to any one that has pictures or comments.:o

I know some one has pictures of this room from a past sailing. Could you share them?

We were put in this room, as my husband is now in a wheel chair and that is the only wheel chair accessible cat 11 room.

Would love to see some photos.

Thanks in advance to any one that has pictures or comments.:o

Cabin 7228 (11 VER3) 340/200 sq ftBeds: twin/king-1 sofabed rab:0View: window and large balcony connecting balconies: yesTV; VCR; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; wall safe; hair dryer; minibar; shower/tub/whirlpool;2-large closets; dressing area; sitting area: sofa, armchair and coffee table.Note: Cabin is modified for physically challengedNote: The cabin has a VCR/DVD unit on: VA LI FD.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/fleet/conquest/cabin_descriptions/empress.htm

Thanks for that link trock, that is very helpful.

Does anyone else have photo's?

You are welcome..I tried to find photos for you on webshots and could not.

I can tell you i once had a wheelchair accessible cabin.. the doors are wider and no lifts between the room and bathroom

I would make a suggestion and tell whomever you booked with to mark your booking No changes no upgrades... so you do not lose this cabin

:)

You are welcome..I tried to find photos for you on webshots and could not.

I can tell you i once had a wheelchair accessible cabin.. the doors are wider and no lifts between the room and bathroom

I would make a suggestion and tell whomever you booked with to mark your booking No changes no upgrades... so you do not lose this cabin

:)

We were originally booked in 7263 and recently my husband has been confined to a wheel chair most of the time. This made us realize that we should probably see if there was a cat 11 with those capabilitys.

So when I called last night, this room was available and they moved us to it. My only concern was that it is so far forward that there will most likely be more motion than we are used to.

I will call back on Monday and get my PVP to mark it "NO CHANGES". Again thanks for all the great info and advise.;)

Archived